Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller LS-919 is a natural pest repeller using new electronics technology resulting from research into the life cycle of household pests to drive rodents and insects away electronically and intensively!
Scientific research has found ultrasonic sound waves attack the auditory and nervous systems of most common pests causing them pain and discomfort. The high sound pressure will chase mice, cockroaches, fleas, ants and other common household pests away from their shelter.
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller emits auto-changed and auto-sweeping frequency range of 21 KHz to 25 KHz from its speaker. This function is effective to drive pests away from the protection area quickly and to prevent pests from immunity to a pre-selected single sweeping rate.
- Non audible to humans
- No harmful chemicals, non toxic, non poisonous
- Rodents are not killed, just chased away
- High intensity sound waves attacks auditory and nervous system of rodents
- Works all day, energy efficient
- Easy installation & maintenance free
Free Delivery of Ultrasonic Pest Repellent All Over India
- Environmentally safe, no toxic chemicals, sprays, powers or messy traps
- Harmless to humans and most household pets
- Direct plug-in & Compact
- Stop pests from producing any possible immunity
- Effective in controlling mice, rats, roaches, fleas, etc.
- Built-in LED indicator & ON/OFF switch to confirm proper operation
- Works all day, energy efficient
Independent laboratory research has shown ultrasonic sound wave attacks the auditory and nervous system of most common pests causing them pain and discomfort. Pests will give up their source of food, water and shelter and move on. These high intensity sound waves are out of the hearing range of human beings. Ultrasonic Pest Repeller will not interfere with TV, radios, pacemakers, hearing aids or other electronic equipment.
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller effectively deters : rodents, rats, mice, squirrels as well as cockroaches, ants and most common household pests
Effectively covers upto 200 – 250 sq.ft. of unobstructed area
Suitable for indoors where ultrasound can be most effective:
- Hotel rooms
- Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Hospital Rooms
- Prevent pest droppings on premises
- No more chewed and cut cables and wires
- Eliminate the need for toxic pesticides
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis and rabies (found in bats)
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller can be used indoors at any time. You will begin to notice the effects of ultrasonic pest repeller in a few days. There will be an absence of rodent activity. Perhaps you will notice an increase in pest activity during this time due to the ultrasonic sound waves driving these pests from hiding. In a short while they’ll be gone also. While the pests are being driven away, they are undoubtedly leaving their eggs and larvae behind which are not affected by the ultrasonic sound waves. Incubation will continue and they’ll hatch as usual. However, the ultrasonic output will begin to attack their auditory and nervous systems, driving this new generation away. In 4 to 6 weeks the infestation should be over and you’ll be free of rats. Leave ultrasonic pest repeller plugged in for year round, day and night pest control.
- Dimensions : 75 x 43 x 70 mm
- Weight : 45 g
- Power supply : AC 220 – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption : 1.5 watts
- Frequency range : from 21,000 Hz to 25,000 Hz
- Output sound pressure : 120 dB
- Effective range : up to 200 – 400 sq. ft.
- Includes unit & complete instructions manual
Note – Do not direct Ultrasonic pest repeller to carpeted surfaces or other soft objects as they will absorb the sound waves. Do not let the unit come in contact with water. Do not modify or tamper with the unit internal components. Covering or painting over the front speaker can damage the device and cause malfunction or improper working