Stainless Steel Bird Spikes
Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are 100% effective and common deterrent devices used to stop birds & pigeons from perching just about anywhere they wish. The word steel bird spikes may sound so dangerous but they really are not. They are just intimidating, irritating, and uninviting device that home and business owners can place on their roof peaks and edges to deter these pest birds & pigeons away. The steel bird spikes are long enough but not sharp, yet these things will make perching of birds so difficult that they will just go away and look for other places to roost and perch. If problem places are all installed with stainless steel bird spikes, these birds and pigeons will eventually go back to where they are safer and secured—up in the trees and the forests. Stainless Steel Bird spikes are gentle for the birds and thus could be used openly and freely to deter bird pests. We are the largest suppliers and manufacturers of Stainless Steel Bird Spikes in India.
Prompt’s Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are designed and styled for effective performance, anywhere they may be placed and installed. Thus, it can truly back the claim of round the clock pest bird & pigeon protection. More importantly, stainless steel bird spikes are rated for upto 30 maintenance-free years, which can go better and last a lifetime if properly installed. Thus, people will never have to shell out more money for maintenance and replacements of things that these birds can damage. Bird Spikes reduces huge spending of many property owners for cleaning supplies and tools as well as fixing the damage caused by these birds and pigeons.
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed
- Repel pest birds and pigeon 24/7
- One-time solution – no maintenance required
- If installed properly, bird control spikes can last a lifetime!
Bird spikes are made from high-grade stainless steel, last for almost 30 years on the establishments, and preserve their effectiveness. Stainless steel types of bird spikes are UV stabilized poly-carbonate (virgin grade) based that are spiked with chromed stainless steel and comes in 1-foot sections. The spikes are shatterproof and extremely light weight. Each section of steel spikes contains 20 blunt tips that do not hurt bird or humans.
While it is sad to keep birds at bay, it is even sadder and even impractical to let these pest birds damage human properties. Either responsible owners take charge and keep them in bird houses or they’ll be repelled from perching on neighbors’ houses and building structures. Whichever is the case, it is best to be ready; install Prompt’s stainless steel bird spikes now!
Free Delivery of Stainless Steel Bird Control Spikes All Over India
Stainless Steel Bird Spikes prevents pests birds and pigeons from nesting and roosting on surfaces
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed – repel birds 24/7
- Industry standard on public and private RFPs
- Flexible base – allows for installation on curved surfaces
- Less expensive than 100% metal alternatives
- Easy one-time solution – no maintenance required
- Stainless steel won’t corrode or decay
- If installed properly, spikes can last a lifetime!
- Safe & Humane
Stainless Steel Bird Spikes effectively deters: pigeons, sparrows, blackbirds, starlings etc.
Recommended for use on building edges and other surfaces that attract pest birds, such as:
- Rooftops & ledges
- Windowsills, louvers & eaves
- Support structures, beams & rafters
- Chimneys, Pipes & air conditioners
- Signs & billboards
Stainless Steel Bird Control Spikes can be installed on the railings of outdoor verandas as well as protruding ventilation appliances like air conditioning units and exhausts. Signs and billboards are also constant birds’ targets so these are areas that should be installed with stainless steel bird spikes. This way, there will be no more pest birds to perch and roost on any of these areas.
Prompt Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are extremely easy to fix & install. Bird spikes can be installed using special glue for roof application and one need not make any holes in the roof. It can also be installed on pipes and other circular objects using fastening cables.
When you are installing bird control spikes, it is essential for you to keep a methodical cleaning given that it is important to know what type of bird control system you are setting up. Remember that the widths of the bird spike will vary on the area. The process of installation is simple and once it is installed, it is virtually invisible.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Base : Modulated virgin grade polycarbonate with UV stabilizer
- Width : 20 mm
- Diameter of Hole : 4 mm
- Diameter of center projection : 3.40 mm
- Spikes material : Stainless Steel Wire
- Diameter : 1.54 mm
- Spread : upto 8″
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting and bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting and spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.