Bird Scare Cannon Gun
Bird Scare Cannon Gun is a powerful mechanical bird scarrer powered by readily available and economical LPG cylinder, propane or butane. It is a major breakthrough in bird control techniques with extensive coverage on a single sonic blast explosion to ward off birds like pigeons & parrots etc and wildlife animals like monkeys, deer, pigs, wild boar, wolf, and bear etc.
The Bird Scare Cannon Gun also known as propane zon gun produces an average of 120-125 decibel single pressure regulated sound blast without harming the natural environment settings or other living creatures. It deters pest and wildlife animals in an environmental friendly way. Easily protect large areas such as airports, airfields, runways, farmlands, fish ponds, agricultural land, vineyards and orchards etc. using this automatic bird control scare solution. Also suitable for industrial and commercial bird control use.
Just one Bird Scare Cannon Gun will protect upto 40,000 sq.ft. of area depending on the shape and topography of the land. Using it with the optional tripod stand will elevate the bird scare gun up to 4 feet high and rotate it 60 degrees with the impact of each blast. This will double the coverage area since each cannon blast is in a different direction from the last. Blast intervals can be set from 30 seconds to 20 minutes apart. Comes with specialized gas pressure regulator. With its portable design, the Bird Scare Cannon Gun can be mounted nearly anywhere and the weatherproof casing allows it to be used in almost any weather condition.
- Easy to setup and install – Operates unattended with adjustable blast interval
- Portable – Can be moved to different locations of the property
- Safe & Environment Friendly – Powered by LPG. No chemicals, poisons or traps!
- Sturdy Build – UV resistant plastic parts and galvanized metal frame
Free Delivery of Bird Scare Cannon Gun all over India
The Bird Scare Cannon Gun has proved to be a highly efficient device to expel pest birds & animals
- Weather Resistant – Functions non-stop even in dire weather conditions, day & night
- Extremely Cost Efficient – Emits upto 18000 blasts with 12 Kg LPG cylinder
- Fully programmable – you control interval time between sonic blasts
- Installs easily – the unit is portable and mountable on tripod
- Powered by LPG, no external power source required – Automated operation
Note – LPG Cylinder not included, Tripod available separately
The LPG operated Bird Scare Cannon Gun repels pest birds including pigeons, crows, sparrows, parrots, etc.; also deters other wildlife animals like monkeys, deer, wild boar, pigs and wolf etc.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Fruit & Vegetable Gardens
- Airports, Hangars, Airfields and Runways
- Bird Aircraft Strike Hazard (BASH) programmes
- Poultry farms and fish farms & ponds
- Vineyards, Orchards, Factories and Depots
- Sunflower & Corn fields
- Beehive owners to stop bears
- Switch-yard & electrical substations
- Farms, barns, stables, crops & agricultural fields
- Sheds, storage buildings or any other large, open areas
For over 50 years agriculturalists, airports and land owners worldwide have used Bird Scare Cannon Gun to drive away pest birds & wildlife animals from protected areas
- No recurring clean-up or repair costs
- Safety for your open areas from unwanted bird or animal invasion and crop destruction
- Get protected from any health and liability hazards that comes along with pest bird infestation
- Adhere to Government and Safety guidelines during inspection
- Help your residents, workers or customers from any nuisance from pest birds
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Protection Coverage: upto 40000 sq.ft. (Use tripod to increase area coverage)
- Dimensions: 17 cm X 44 cm X 61 cm
- Sound Pressure: 120-125 dB (Hearing protection recommended)
- Blast Output: Approx. 15000 shots with 12 Kg LPG cylinder
- Time Interval Adjustment: Between 30 seconds to 20 minutes
- Weight: Approx. 9 Kg
- Compliance: CE Certified