Bird Deterrent Spiders
Bird Deterrent Spiders also known as Daddi Long Legs is a uniquely designed physical bird deterrent used to prevent birds from landing and roosting around it. Twelve stainless steel arms attached to a UV protected polycarbonate base are designed to reach out to cover maximum amount of space. The stainless steel arms rotate and wave menacingly even in slightest breeze creating a visual distraction zone so birds will not want to come near the area. Each no-tangle arm is fitted with polycarbonate tip to assist in movement and prevent scuffing.
The body unit rotates 360° in the wind as well to give extra alarm to pesky birds and create uncomfortable movement. A locking mechanism keeps Bird Deterrent Spider 360° attached to base while spinning in air. The Bird Deterrent Spider is incredibly effective and can be placed on areas where other bird deterrent’s cannot. Each Bird Deterrent Spider is comes with standard glue-on base that can be glued down permanently to flat surfaces. Optional bases available to secure the Bird Spider 360° include a railing mount and a removable sand bag base (sold separately).
Available in 2 ft., 4 ft., 6 ft. and 8 ft. diameters. Most effective for deterring pigeons, crows, gulls and cormorants etc. Not recommended for small birds, or for use in areas where birds have been nesting.
It is one of the most effective and humane way to get rid of birds without harming them.
- No assembling required
- Lightweight, Portable and Easy to Install
- Locking Mechanism ensures the unit will not blow away in high winds!
- No Electric Power required
- Scuff free tips protect surfaces and help arms bounce and move with breeze
- Ideal for use on boats, docks, air conditioner units, street lights and rooftops etc.
Free Delivery of Bird Deterrent Spiders – Physical Bird Deterrent All Over India
The Bird Deterrent Spiders – Physical Bird Deterrent is used to scare large birds from concentrated areas
- Available in 2′ , 4′ (120 cm), 6′ (180 cm) and 8′ (240 cm) diameter sizes
- Humane bird control solution! Will not harm birds!
- Stainless steel arms are durable and plastic-tipped to prevent injury
- 360° rotation of arms create a menacing environment
- Variety of mounting options available!
- Virtually Invisible
Bird Deterrent Spiders repels pest birds including pigeons, crows and seagulls etc. Bird Spiders are effective for large pest birds, and are not recommended for small birds, or for use in areas where birds have been nesting
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Boats, Boat Covers & Canvases
- Docks & Dock Pilings
- Air Conditioner (AC) units and light posts
- Parapet Walls, Roofs & Ledges
- Signs & Streetlights
- Signboards & Billboards
- Parking garages
- Waterfront property & boat houses
- Any Flat Surface
- No recurring clean-up or repair costs
- Safety for your vehicles, buildings or equipment from unwanted corrosive bird droppings
- Get protected from any health and liability hazards that comes along with pest bird infestation
- Prevention against major diseases like Salmonella, E.Coli, West Nile, Histoplasmosis
- Adhere to Government and Safety guidelines during inspection.
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Help your residents, workers or customers from any nuisance from pest birds.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- No of arms: 12 (Stainless Steel)
- Base: Polycarbonate (UV Stabilized)
- Arm Tips: Polycarbonate Clipped
Note – Spiders should be placed in safe quarters when travelling or in strong/extreme weather conditions. Winds greater than 30 knots can damage Spiders and void any warranty for damage due to negligence. Spider is not maintenance free, you have to clean it and move its position from time to time to get best results. Ensure mounting surface is clean of bird feces and debris before installing any bird deterrent, including the Bird Spider. Bird Spider Arm “tips” should overhang mounting surface by at least 2”. Do not mount Bird Spider in an area where the arms will be suppressed from movement or blocked by walls. DO NOT GLUE THE BOTTOM OF THE BASE UNIT WITHOUT INSTALLING THE PVC BASE. If installing more than one Bird Spider in a row, be sure that they are installed 6-8” from arm tip-to-arm tip (not base-tobase).
Prompt Pest Control Equipments,
B-5, 1st Floor,
Krishna Mansion, Ghee Bazaar,
Kalupur, Ahmedabad - 380002 (Gujarat), India
+91 79 22130010
+91 98982 88667
+91 98980 08767