The Agrilaser® Autonomic is a fully automatic and autonomous system of our laser bird repellent technology. After one time configuration the Autonomic® repels birds and other animals 24/7 from an area of 12 square kilometers. The system is powered by batteries or city supply.
The Autonomic® is configured through the remote control with a maximum range of 2000 meters in a circle of 350°. Users can define up to 16 different areas in which birds are repelled using our patented technology. Due to the vertical range of 120° the system can also be deployed on roofs, hillsides and other areas with differences in elevation. After the configuration of the areas, the Autonomic can be configured to repel the birds during the day and/or night. The intervals for the laser beam to shine on the areas are customized by the user. The continuous presence of the moving laser beam keeps areas free of birds, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The remote control application works on a laptop or tablet and enables the user to configure the system to his own needs. To stop unauthorized use of the Agrilaser Autonomic, it is protected with a PIN code, and a emergency stop on the product and in the software application. To prevent theft it is possible to secure the Autonomic with a chain or a ground anchor.
Agrilaser® Autonomic is a silent, effective and easy to use bird control system. Our patented optical technology is optimized for long distance pigeon repelling.
- Reach of more than 12 square kilometers
- Green Laser Technology
- Birds & Pigeons will not get used to the laser beam
- Remote Control Application for laptop & tablet configuration
Agrilaser® Autonomic delivered all across India – Laser Bird Repellent System
Agrilaser Autonomic scares away pest birds & pigeons silently and humanely
- Fast and long-lasting results
- Developed in cooperation with scientists
- Suitable for repelling different species of birds
- Easy to use
- Environment- and animal friendly
- Range of 12 square kilometers
Agrilaser Autonomic effectively deters: pigeons, ducks, seagulls, herons, crows, parrots, lapwings, etc.;
Recommended for use in areas such as:
- Airports, Hangars, Aviation Applications and Landing Strips
- Agricultural Farms
- Golf Courses
- Loading docks, Municipalities
- Wildlife Controllers, Industrial Areas
- Sports arenas & convention centers
- Factories, Camping Sites, Cemeteries
- Storage sheds & barns
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings, equipment, and vehicles from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Laser Beam Color: Green
- Maximum Horizontal Range: 350º
- Maximum Vertical Range: 120º
- Maximal Range: 2000 meters
- Power Source: Battery or Power Supply (110-230V)
- Operating Temperature: -10º C to +45º C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 95%
- Storage Temperature: -25º C to +60º C