Ultrasonic Bat Repellent
Ultrasonic bat repellent gets rid of bats by emitting persistent ultrasonic sound waves. Bat control is best addressed with a physical barrier or an ultrasonic pest control device. Bats hunt after dark and roost during the day. Their eyesight is not very acute and they navigate using echolocation. For this reason, ultrasonic bat repellent devices are the most simple and effective way to get rid of bats.
Bats send out high-frequency noises that, by means of an echo, are returned to the bat’s ears, letting them know the distance, direction, and size of the space or object(s) in front of them. This is called echolocation. It is the reason why bats are extremely sensitive to sounds in this frequency range. Ultrasonic bat repellent devices help control bats by emitting sound waves that interfere with echolocation, making the affected area inhospitable to bats.
Ultrasonic sound waves are natural bat deterrents and do not cause harm. The bat colony will seek a new roost in unprotected structures or natural areas.
We are the leading suppliers, exporters and manufacturers of top quality, high performance Ultrasonic Bat Repellent.
Free Delivery of Ultrasonic Bat Repellent Device All Over India
Ultrasonic Bat Repellent is designed to interfere with echolocation, making the affected area inhospitable to bats.
- Ultrasonic repeller
- Utilizes NEWEST technology to create powerful high-frequency ultrasonic waves
- Easy installation
- Safe and humane
Ultrasonic bat Repellent effectively deters bats
Recommended for use within areas, such as:
- Home attics, small cellars
- Garages & sheds
- Shops, restaurants & super markets
- Airport, hangar & food processing units
- Barns, warehouses, churches, industrial spaces, lofts
- Schools, colleges, warehouses & hospitals
- Gardens, ships, farms & courtyards
- Ships, docks, flour mills & public institutions
- Facilities, factories, manufacturing units & poultry farms
Ultrasound waves do not travel through partitions, so if your space is divided into several rooms or areas, you will need separate bat repellent in each room.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- Dimensions : 225 x 178 x 86 mm
- Weight : 1,270 Gram
- Power supply : 220-240 Volts AC, 50 cycles/9 Volts DC 300 mA
- Fuse load : 0.5 A
- Power consumption : 4 Watts
- Frequency range : 10,000 Hz to 65,000 Hz
- Output sound pressure : 115 Decibels