Ultrasonic Pest Repellent (B/O)
Ultrasonic Pest Repellent LS-925 is a battery operated pest repellent used to repel pests like rodents, rat & mice using ultrasonic sound waves. Sufficient intensity and duration of ultrasonic sound wave can attack the auditory and nervous systems of most common pests, rodents, rats & insects. They will attempt to avoid and give up staying at the protected place. The new comers will not be allowed to appear with ultrasonic pest repellent working all the time.
Based on years of experience and laboratory research, ultrasonic pest repellent is developed efficiently to drive away rodents, mice, rats, fleas, ticks, spiders and other common pests away from protected area.
Ultrasonic Pest Repellent projects direct frequency range from 25 KHz to 26 KHz for 0.3 second at every 4 seconds intermittently. It will affect pests badly and they will never get used to the undulatory signal emitted by ultrasonic pest repellent. It uses one 9V alkaline battery lasting for upto 4 months for 24 hours continuous operation.
Ultrasonic pest repellent can be installed at any place by its hanging hole or just place it on the floor
- Non audible to humans
- No harmful chemicals, non toxic, non poisonous
- Rodents are not killed, just chased away
- Built-in automatic testing light
- Works all day, energy efficient
- Easy installation & maintenance free
Free Delivery of Ultrasonic Pest Repellent (B/O) All Over India
- Environmentally safe, no toxic chemicals, sprays, powers or messy traps
- Harmless to humans and most household pets
- 9V battery operation lasting for upto 4 months
- Stop pests from producing any possible immunity
- Effective in controlling mice, rats, roaches, fleas, etc.
- Works all day, energy efficient
Independent laboratory research has shown ultrasonic sound wave attacks the auditory and nervous system of most common pests causing them pain and discomfort. Pests will give up their source of food, water and shelter and move on. These high intensity sound waves are out of the hearing range of human beings. Ultrasonic Pest Repellent will not interfere with TV, radios, pacemakers, hearing aids or other electronic equipment.
Ultrasonic Pest Repellent effectively deters : rodents, rats, mice, squirrels as well as cockroaches, ants and most common household pests
Effectively covers upto 500 – 600 sq.ft. of unobstructed area
Suitable for indoors where ultrasound can be most effective:
- False ceilings & floorings
- Hotel rooms
- Crawl Spaces
- Prevent pest droppings on premises
- No more chewed and cut cables and wires
- Eliminate the need for toxic pesticides
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis and rabies (found in bats)
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Ultrasonic Pest Repellent can be used indoors at any time. You will begin to notice the effects of ultrasonic pest repellent in a few days. There will be an absence of rodent activity. Perhaps you will notice an increase in pest activity during this time due to the ultrasonic sound waves driving these pests from hiding. In a short while they’ll be gone also. While the pests are being driven away, they are undoubtedly leaving their eggs and larvae behind which are not affected by the ultrasonic sound waves. Incubation will continue and they’ll hatch as usual. However, the ultrasonic output will begin to attack their auditory and nervous systems, driving this new generation away. In 4 to 6 weeks the infestation should be over and you’ll be free of rats. Leave ultrasonic pest repellent plugged in for year round, day and night pest control.
- Dimensions : Ø108mm x 30mm
- Frequency range : 25,000Hz – 26,000Hz
- Effective range : 500 to 600 square feet unobstructed
- Power supply : 9V alkaline battery x 1
- Output sound pressure : 130dB (average)
- Includes unit & complete instructions manual
Note – Do not direct Ultrasonic pest repellent to carpeted surfaces or other soft objects as they will absorb the sound waves. Do not let the unit come in contact with water. Do not modify or tamper with the unit internal components. Covering or painting over the front speaker can damage the device and cause malfunction or improper working
Prompt Pest Control Equipments,
B-5, 1st Floor,
Krishna Mansion, Ghee Bazaar,
Kalupur, Ahmedabad - 380002 (Gujarat), India
+91 79 22130010
+91 98982 88667
+91 98980 08767