Standard Model – Ultrasonic Rat Repeller
Standard Model – Ultrasonic Rat Repeller is an electronic transmitter of high frequency sound (well above the 20 KHz frequency which is the upper limit of the hearing range of the human ear). It emits intensive sound at high decibel levels (sound pressure) that is audible and painful to rats and mice but is inaudible and harmless to humans. The rats & mice will usually leave the area being protected by the ultrasound. They do not get killed.
Apart from protecting the main workstation the standard model also protects the area of false ceiling or flooring in the ATM/Server room/Data Centre/Hub room etc.
The powerful sound waves generated by the transducer of Standard Model – Ultrasonic Rat Repeller is within the hearing range of many rodents and cause them pain and discomfort. Sometimes they will leave the area being protected immediately, in other cases it will take as long as two to three weeks before significant reduction in infestation occurs.
The rat repeller’s transducers are completely quiet. If you cannot hear them do not think that the unit is not working. You cannot hear ultrasound.
Based on years of experience and laboratory research, ultrasonic rat repeller is developed efficiently to drive mice, rats away from protected area.
Ultrasonic Rat Repeller can be installed at any place by its hanging hole or just place it on the floor
- Non audible to humans
- Transducer based ultrasonic rat repeller
- No harmful chemicals, non toxic, non poisonous
- Rodents are not killed, just chased away
- Built-in automatic testing light
- Works all day, energy efficient
- Easy installation & maintenance free
Free Delivery of Standard Model – Ultrasonic Rat Repeller All Over India
- Environmentally safe, no toxic chemicals, sprays, powers or messy traps
- Harmless to humans and most household pets
- Stop pests from producing any possible immunity
- Effective in controlling mice, rats, roaches, fleas, etc.
- Works all day, energy efficient
Independent laboratory research has shown ultrasonic sound wave attacks the auditory and nervous system of most common rats causing them pain and discomfort. Rats will give up their source of food, water and shelter and move on. These high intensity sound waves are out of the hearing range of human beings. Ultrasonic Rat Repeller will not interfere with TV, radios, pacemakers, hearing aids or other electronic equipment.
Ultrasonic Rat Repeller effectively deters : rodents, rats, mice and squirrels
Effectively covers upto 300 sq.ft. of unobstructed area
Suitable for indoors where ultrasound can be most effective:
- False ceilings & flooring’s
- Hotel rooms
- Crawl Spaces
Aim the Standard Model unit to the wall so that the sound will “bounce around” and will reflect from walls, ceiling, room contents and floor and will be present throughout the area. Since ultrasound usually does not penetrate walls, it is important that it bounces around corners to cover larger areas.
- Prevent rat droppings on premises
- No more chewed and cut cables and wires
- Eliminate the need for toxic pesticides
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis and rabies (found in bats)
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Ultrasonic Rat Repeller can be used indoors at any time. You will begin to notice the effects of ultrasonic rat repeller in a few days. There will be an absence of rodent activity. Perhaps you will notice an increase in pest activity during this time due to the ultrasonic sound waves driving these pests from hiding. In a short while they’ll be gone also. While the pests are being driven away, they are undoubtedly leaving their eggs and larvae behind which are not affected by the ultrasonic sound waves. Incubation will continue and they’ll hatch as usual. However, the ultrasonic output will begin to attack their auditory and nervous systems, driving this new generation away. In 4 to 6 weeks the infestation should be over and you’ll be free of rats. Leave ultrasonic rat repeller plugged in for year round, day and night pest control.
- Dimensions : 225 x 65 x 115(mm)
- Weight : 1250 gms
- Frequency range : Above 20 KHz
- Effective range : 300 square feet unobstructed
- Power supply : 230Volts AC 50HZ
- Output sound pressure : 80-110dB
- Includes unit & complete instructions manual
Note – Do not direct Ultrasonic rat repellent to carpeted surfaces or other soft objects as they will absorb the sound waves. Do not let the unit come in contact with water. Do not modify or tamper with the unit internal components. Covering or painting over the front speaker can damage the device and cause malfunction or improper working. In the areas of the false ceiling/flooring the additional transducer will protect an area of 150 sq. ft. Under difficult conditions, the size of the area that will be protected can be considerably less. The type of structure, contents and partitions may limit the area of effectiveness.
Prompt Pest Control Equipments,
B-5, 1st Floor,
Krishna Mansion, Ghee Bazaar,
Kalupur, Ahmedabad - 380002 (Gujarat), India
+91 79 22130010
+91 98982 88667
+91 98980 08767