Super BirdXPeller Pro
Super BirdXPeller PRO is a programmable sonic pigeon & bird repellent that has proved most effective for getting rid of unwanted birds, quickly, safely and humanely. Super BirdXPeller PRO broadcasts natural sound of bird distress calls and aggressive predator cries made by predators birds. Problem pigeons & birds are quickly scared away from any area where they hear these digital sonic broadcasts. It is the easiest and best pigeon repellent in India.
- Sonic pigeon pigeon repellent system uses high-frequency digital recordings
- Customizable settings allow for easy DIY bird control
- Four-speaker system; control unit can be mounted anywhere
- 100 ft. of cable per speaker gives flexibility
- Real sounds – digital playback of naturally recorded threats
With its compact design, the Super BirdXPeller Pro can be mounted nearly anywhere, and the weatherproof casing allows it to be used in almost any weather condition.
Free Delivery of Super BirdXPeller Pro – Sonic Pigeon Repellent All Over India
To repel pest birds in smaller outdoor areas, select the BirdXPeller PRO, a sonic pigeon repeller that reaches up to 1 acre! Version 2 of Super BirdXPeller Pro is used as Crow Repellent
The Super BirdXPeller Pro has proved to be a highly efficient way to expel pest birds & pigeons
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter pest birds
- Natural sounds – uses naturally recorded bird distress signals, bird alarm calls, and predator cries
- 4-speaker system – includes four independent speakers with 100 ft. of wire each
- Fully programmable – you control volume, sound delays, and hours of operation
- Installs easily – the control unit and extension speakers are portable and mountable
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
Super BirdXPeller Pro repels pest birds including pigeons, crows, sparrows, starlings, seagulls, grackles, cormorants, etc.; also deters other small critters.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Warehouses, manufacturing, plants, landfills & factories
- Switchyard & electrical substation
- Facilities & corporate grounds
- Transportation platforms & loading docks
- Farms, barns, stables, orchards, vineyards & agricultural fields
- Sheds & storage buildings
- Homes, gardens, patios
- Parking garages
- Waterfront property & boat houses
- No recurring clean-up or repair costs
- Safety for your vehicles, buildings or equipment from unwanted corrosive bird droppings
- Get protected from any health and liability hazards that comes along with pest bird infestation
- Prevention against major diseases like Salmonella, E.Coli, West Nile, Histoplasmosis
- Adhere to Government and Safety guidelines during inspection.
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Help your residents, workers or customers from any nuisance from pest birds.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: Control unit 9” x 9” x 5.25”, speakers 4” x 4” x 6” with 100 ft. of cable per speaker
- Box dimensions: 19″ x 13″ x 7″
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- NEMA type box