NEW and Improved Prowler Owl replica! Scare birds with a dynamic, realistic, owl decoy; resembles the most-feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves.
- Lifelike design increases effectiveness
- Accurate plumage and hunting flight pose
- Intimidating, glassy eyes
- Flexible wings move and flap in the wind realistically
Don’t be fooled by imitations that are immobile – without movement, an owl scare is useless! Install Prowler Owl decoy in any open outdoor area where pest birds or small critters are a problem.
Prowler Owl scares away pest birds & pigeons
- Predator owl replica; life-size owl
- Owl scare repels pest birds and other small animals
- Always-moving “hunting” posture keeps birds away
- 4-foot wingspan and accurate markings
- Safe, humane, non-toxic, silent
- Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.
- Easy installation
Prowler Owl effectively deters: pigeons, sparrows, etc.; also small animals such as skunks, rodents, rabbits, squirrels and more
Recommended for use in open outdoor areas such as:
- Parks, fields, trees
- Yards & gardens
- Golf courses
- Prevent crop loss and other property damage
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings, equipment, and vehicles from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 44” wingspan, 23” total head-to-tail, 6” head diameter
- Box dimensions: 12″ x 7″ x 12″ / 2 lbs
- Materials: Head is hard plastic resin, body/wing is extra-durable, waterproof non-woven fabric supported by flexible cables and riveted plastic struts
- Mounting: Place neck opening on a ½” diameter pole