Plastic Bird Spikes prevents pests birds and pigeons from nesting and roosting on surfaces
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed – repel birds 24/7
- Easy one-time solution – no maintenance required
- Clear, lightweight, low-profile bird control method
- Less expensive than metal alternatives
- Material won’t corrode or decay – spikes can last a lifetime!
- Safe & Humane
Plastic Bird Spikes effectively deters: pigeons, sparrows, blackbirds, starlings etc.
Recommended for use on building edges and other surfaces that attract pest birds, such as:
- Rooftops & ledges
- Windowsills, louvers & eaves
- Support structures, beams & rafters
- Chimneys & air conditioners
- Signs & billboards
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Each unit spike width (3”.4) and length (1”.5)
- Material : HDP/LLDP (Polycarbonate)
- Non-corrosive/rust proof
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting and bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting and spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.