Pestgo Bird Gel
- PESTGO is colorless when applied and merely gives a sheen to the surface covered.
- Static over a temperature range of – 30°C To + 120°C
- Pestgo is completely Non-Toxic and harmless to humans, birds and the environment
- Can be applied to all surfaces, whether straight, angular or sloped
- Completely non-corrosive and water resistant
Pestgo Bird Gel prevents colonization pf pest birds like feral pigeons, sparrows and crows etc.
- Can be applied to surfaces whether angled, flat, rough or smooth
- Minimal upkeep required – gel remains effective for years to come!
- Low-profile and discreet
- Birds learn over time not to return to locations that have been treated with Pestgo Bird Gel
Pestgo Bird Gel repels pest birds including pigeons, starlings, house sparrows and more.
Effective coverage: At 3 mm thickness, 3 Kgs of PESTGO gel will cover an area of approximately 1 Sq. Meter
PESTGO has particular value in sensitive establishments such as:
- Manufacturing Units
- Stores and Depots of Equipments and Materials
- Airfields and Aircraft maintenance areas
- Shipyards, Dockyards and Naval Repair Yards
- Pharmaceutical units, Automobile & Oil industry
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Pestgo Bird Gel is a physical deterrent that can be applied to many surfaces. However, it is difficult to protect every surface on a large property or across a wide area. For extended coverage, we recommend companion products with the Bird Proof Gel, such as bird spikes, sonic repellers, and/or visual scares. This multi-sensory attack will make the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
- Effective Coverage: 3kg. of gel is required to cover an area of approx. 11 sq.ft. at thickness of 3 mm
- Flash Point: above 200°C