Mega Blaster PRO
Mega Blaster PRO is the most powerful sonic bird control system available that uses intermittent distress calls to create a danger zone that frightens infesting birds away for good.
- Two high-output amplifiers with specially-designed 20-speaker tower
- Comes with four different configurations for common bird infestations
- Customizable settings
- Weatherproof, NEMA-type box
- Covers up to 30 acres (12 hectares)
The Mega Blaster PRO is fully programmable, with adjustments for volume, specific sound combinations, daylight, night, or 24-hour operation. Every six seconds a randomly selected sound is broadcast at a randomly selected frequency out of a randomly selected speaker. It sounds like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area. Also included are four different random features that vary the sound, the sound duration, length of time between sounds and the sound location so birds don’t get accustomed to the sound pattern.
This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels.
HEARING PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
Mega Blaster PRO like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area
- Sonic – emits predator cries that scare and deter pest birds
- Two high-output amplifiers drive the 20-speaker tower
- Fully programable – you control 8 sounds, volume and intervals
- Weather resistant – NEMA-type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
Mega Blaster PRO repels pest birds including crows, ravens, starlings, blackbirds, grackles, woodpeckers, double crested cormorants and more; also deters marine birds such as ring-billed gulls, herring gulls, California gulls, black-headed gulls, glaucous-winged gulls, etc.
Effective coverage up to 30 acres.
Recommended for us in large, remote outdoor areas, especially for multi-acre applications, such as:
- Fish farms
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property, landscaping, vehicles and other equipment/assets from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Prevent bird strikes on airfields – improve flight safety and avoid costly airplane/equipment damage
- Decrease bird nuisance
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Coverage: Up to 30 acres from single unit
- Box dimensions: 32″ x 24″ x 5″ / Shipping weight: 17 lbs
- Power Input: 12vDC (3 amps) via solar panel and battery
- Sound Pressure: up to 125 decibels
- Frequency: 2,000–10,000 Hz
- Compliance: UL and CE listed
- Included: Generating unit with two built-in high-output amplifiers, 20-speaker tower with audio cables, 40 watt solar panel, battery clips and all mounting hardware.