BroadBand Pro with Visuals
The BroadBand PRO combines sonic AND ultrasonic audio to get rid of pest birds with a comprehensive, multi-faceted audio attack. The sounds confuse, disorient and intimidate pest birds, keeping them away. Ultrasonic/Sonic unit repels birds with an unrelenting combination of species-specific distress cries, predators, general harassments and our newest technology : ultrasonic waves!
- Four loudspeakers emit natural recordings and can be placed throughout property at varied angles, heights, and distances
- Customizable settings allow for a program that is tailored to you
- Combines sonic AND ultrasonic sound waves
Comes with 3 Visual Scares for maximum synergistic effect
SONIC: Uses bird distress calls and predator cries; covers up to 6 acres
ULTRASONIC: Uses high-frequency sound waves; covers up to 3,600 sq. ft.
VISUALS: Include Scare Eye Balloons, Terror Eyes Balloon & 100 ft. Irri-Tape
Free Delivery of BroadBand Pro with Visuals – Sonic & Ultrasonic Bird Repellent All Over India
BroadBand Pro with visuals has proven to be one of the most comprehensive and all round bird repellent product.
- Sonic & ultrasonic – emits a combination of audible noises and high-frequency sound waves that are silent-to-humans
- 4-speaker system – includes 4 independent speakers with 100 ft. of wire each
- Fully programmable – you control volume, sound delays, day/night operation
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats, plus ultrasound
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Three (3) visual scare products included.
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
BroadBand Pro with visuals repels pest birds including pigeons, crows, sparrows, starlings, seagulls, grackles, cormorants, etc.; also deters other small critters.
Effective coverage up to 3,600 sq. ft. (ultrasonic) and 6 acres (sonic).
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Warehouses, manufacturing, plants, landfills & factories
- Switchyard & electrical substation
- Facilities & corporate grounds
- Transportation platforms & loading docks
- Farms, barns, stables, orchards, vineyards & agricultural fields
- Sheds & storage buildings
- Apartments & condo buildings
- Homes, gardens, patios
- Parking garages
- Waterfront property & boat houses
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: Control Unit 9” x 9” x 5”, Speakers 4” x 4” x 6”
- Box dimensions: 19″ x 13″ x 8″
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Coverage: Up to 3,600 sq. ft. (ultrasonic), up to 6 acres (sonic)
- Power Requirements: 110vAC (220vAC available)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: Ultrasonic sounds 95–102 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter, Sonic 105–110 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter
- Frequency: Ultrasonic 15–25 kHz, Sonic 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL and C listed
- NEMA type box