BirdXPeller PRO – A sonic bird repellent is easily the best way to control pest birds & pigeons. This sonic bird repellent works simply by broadcasting natural sounds of bird distress calls and threatening calls made by natural predators. This makes birds & pigeons feel as if they are in a place where it is dangerous to feed, roost or build their nests. Their natural reaction is to fly off instantly and stay away from the protected area. The biggest benefit of using a sonic bird repellent like BirdXPeller PRO is the reduction in cost of cleaning up and repairing damage done by bird droppings.
The BirdXPeller Pro provides an instant solution for anyone with concerns about damage caused by birds and their droppings. Sonic bird repellent is a safe, humane, eco-friendly way to protect homes and places where boats and vehicles are kept, as well as business premises, farms, storage areas and sheds. A programmable sonic bird repellent is therefore a very humane way to deter pests. It is also an excellent pigeon repellent.
It is a simple bird control device that can be used wherever there is the need for protection from birds. India also has a number of species of pest birds that are best controlled with BirdXPeller Pro – Sonic bird repellent.
- Sonic bird repellent using high-definition digital recordings
- Customizable settings allow for easy, DIY pest control
- Real sounds – Send out natural digital recordings that instantly warn birds to stay away
With its compact design, the BirdXPeller Pro can be mounted nearly anywhere, and the weatherproof casing allows it to be used in almost any weather condition.
- Version 1 of BirdXPeller Pro is used for getting rid of Pigeons, Starlings, Sparrows, Gulls
- Version 2 is used as Crow Repellent for getting rid of Crows, Blackbirds, Grackles, Cormorants & Ravens
- Version WP is used as Woodpecker Repellent for getting rid of Woodpeckers & Sparrows
To repel pest birds in larger outdoor areas, upgrade to the Super BirdXPeller PRO, a sonic bird repellent that reaches up to 6 acres!
Free Delivery of BirdXPeller Pro – Sonic Bird Repellent All Over India
The BirdXPeller Pro – Bird Repellent has proved to be a highly efficient way to expel pest birds & pigeons
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
BirdXPeller Pro repels pest birds including pigeons, crows, sparrows, starlings, seagulls, grackles, cormorants, etc.; also deters other small critters.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Warehouses, manufacturing plants & factories
- Switchyard & electrical substation
- Facilities & corporate grounds
- Transportation platforms & loading docks
- Farms, barns, stables
- Sheds & storage buildings
- Homes, gardens, patios
- Parking garages
- Waterfront property & boat houses
- No recurring clean-up or repair costs
- Safety for your vehicles, buildings or equipment from unwanted corrosive bird droppings
- Get protected from any health and liability hazards that comes along with pest bird infestation
- Prevention against major diseases like Salmonella, E.Coli, West Nile, Histoplasmosis
- Adhere to Government and Safety guidelines during inspection.
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Help your residents, workers or customers from any nuisance from pest birds.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 6” x 9” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12″ x 7″ x 6″
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- NEMA type box
Prompt Pest Control Equipments,
B-5, 1st Floor,
Krishna Mansion, Ghee Bazaar,
Kalupur, Ahmedabad - 380002 (Gujarat), India
+91 79 22130010
+91 98982 88667
+91 98980 08767