Bird Strobe Light
This pulsing bird strobe light is a highly effective deterrent with a long history of success. The flashes of light and frightening shadows are intolerable and disorienting to birds; product is most effective in dark or dimly lit buildings.
Bird Strobe Light scares away pest birds & pigeons
- Gives off intimidating, intense white, red and blue light
- 1 million candlepower
- 75 flashes per minute
- Easy installation
- Safe & Humane
Bird Strobe Light effectively deters: pigeons, sparrows, etc.;
Recommended for use in open outdoor areas such as:
- Warehouses & plants
- Parking garages & car washes
- Hangars & boat houses
- Loading docks
- Tunnels & underpasses
- Sports arenas & convention centers
- Storage sheds & barns
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings, equipment, and vehicles from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 8” dia. x 7.5”h / Box dimensions: 11″ x 11″ x 13″
- Coverage: up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Power: 105–125vAC (220v available)