Bird Proof Gel
Bird Proof Gel is a non-toxic, tacky bird repellent gel. Can be used on ledges, sills, beams, rafters, signs, statues and hundreds of other outdoor surfaces to prevent pest birds from roosting. The gel does not harm birds – it simply makes surfaces uncomfortable, intimidating and uninviting. USE AS DIRECTED.
- Discreet / nearly invisible – great for high-profile applications
- Cost-effective, simple bird control method
- Lasts for about a year on average, depending on area conditions
If birds see Bird Proof Gel, they are not likely to land upon it. If they do land, they will find the sticky surface to be uncomfortable and won’t stay for long. They learn over time and do not return to the treated surfaces.
Bird Proof Gel prevents pests birds and pigeons from landing on horizontal protected areas
- Applies easily to any ledge or landing surface
- Minimal upkeep required – gel remains effective for up to a year!
- Low-profile and discreet
- Birds learn over time not to return to locations that have been treated with Bird Proof Gel
Bird Proof Gel repels pest birds including pigeons, starlings, house sparrows and more.
Effective coverage: 10 linear ft. per tube (case of 12 covers 120 linear ft.)
Recommended for use on any surface birds can land on, especially high-profile surfaces where aesthetics are a priority:
- Windowsills & ledges
- Rafters, beams & poles
- Signs & statues
- Chimneys & pipes
- Air conditioners & other equipment
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Bird Proof Gel is a physical deterrent that can be applied to many surfaces. However, it is difficult to protect every surface on a large property or across a wide area. For extended coverage, we recommend companion products with the Bird Proof Gel, such as bird spikes, sonic repellers, and/or visual scares. This multi-sensory attack will make the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
- NET WEIGHT: 283 g per tube (each tube will cover 10 linear feet)
- Unit dimensions: 12″ x 2″ x 2″
- 3-Pack dimensions: 13″ x 5″ x 5″
- Case of 12 dimensions: 8″ x 6″ x 12″
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Small birds may become fatally entrapped by this tacky repellent. To reduce hazards to legally protected species, and to avoid noncompliance, follow all instructions carefully. Keep out of lakes, ponds, and streams. It is a violation of law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all instructions sheet before beginning and follow all use directions and precautions.