Anti Bird Netting prevents pests birds and pigeons from entering protected areas
- 3/4″ standard mesh netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation
- Durable and weatherproof
- Keeps pests out while allowing light and moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Works to deter birds and other critters
Anti bird netting repels all pest birds; also deters animals such as bats, deer, skunks, raccoons, etc.
Effective everywhere it is installed; various sizes available.
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, such as:
- Homes, garages & rafters
- Air conditioners, gutters & pipes
- Trees & gardens
- Crops & vineyards
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Material : Co-Polymer Nylon Translucent [Ultra Violet Stabilized]
- Breaking Strength of yarn : 23.08 Kgs
- Thickness : 0.80
- Melting Point : 260° C
- Mesh Size : 1 ¼ Square & ¾ Square
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting and bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting and spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.