Anti Bird Netting
Anit bird netting is a 100% effective, low-profile, permanent solution to pest bird infestation. Install bird netting wherever you want to keep pest birds out of an area and away from products, crops and other valuable property.
Anti bird netting is ideal for zero-tolerance zones – excluding them completely!
Many facilities have semi-enclosed spaces and large open areas that invite pest bird roosting, perching and nesting. Bird netting is ideal for zero-tolerance zones – excluding them completely! Bird net creates a physical barrier. It prevents pest birds from entering areas where they need to be excluded.
Our bird netting is most effective when used to keep birds out of specific areas. This bird netting is so strong it even stands up to larger animals like deer, pigs, and dogs.
Prompt has developed special pigeon net to get rid of this menace caused by pigeons without hurting or killing them. The net is made of 100% CO-POLYMER NYLON and is translucent in color having mesh size of 1¼ x 1¼ square. We are one of the leading suppliers, exporters and manufacturers of high grade, ultra durable Anti Bird Net in India. The advantages of this anti bird net are given below:
- Simple, cost-effective solution for homeowners and gardeners
- Lightweight, pliable, and UV-stabilized
- Won’t deteriorate or lose strength when exposed to the elements
- Seals off all structural openings and other possible roosting sites
- Allows light and moisture in
- Also excludes bats
Free Delivery of Anti Bird Net All Over India
Anti Bird Netting prevents pests birds and pigeons from entering protected areas
- 3/4″ standard mesh netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation
- Durable and weatherproof
- Keeps pests out while allowing light and moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Works to deter birds and other critters
Anti bird netting repels all pest birds; also deters animals such as bats, deer, skunks, raccoons, etc.
Effective everywhere it is installed; various sizes available.
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, such as:
- Homes, garages & rafters
- Air conditioners, gutters & pipes
- Trees & gardens
- Crops & vineyards
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Material : Co-Polymer Nylon Translucent [Ultra Violet Stabilized]
- Breaking Strength of yarn : 23.08 Kgs
- Thickness : 0.80
- Melting Point : 260° C
- Mesh Size : 1 ¼ Square & ¾ Square
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting and bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting and spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
Prompt Pest Control Equipments,
B-5, 1st Floor,
Krishna Mansion, Ghee Bazaar,
Kalupur, Ahmedabad - 380002 (Gujarat), India
+91 79 22130010
+91 98982 88667
+91 98980 08767